Our urban wildlife grow in numbers as our own populations grow because of more food availability and more housing for them.
Many of the above animals encroach, live and cause significant damage to your home and property, or else forage for food, invading garbage containers to leave a trail of trash for homeowners to clean up. Still others grow to become a nuisance wildlife pest, and may turn to pose a serious health risk issue in terms of allergens which can trigger asthma and other respiratory diseases to small children and pets.
Fast, effective and environmentally responsible wildlife control solutions
Local Pest Control can trap and re-locate these animals in the most environmentally and sustained manner possible.
Trusted experts with over a decade of experience in the exclusion, removal, extermination and humane control of wildlife. Local Pest Control works with you to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at your home or business facility.
We specialize in employing fast, effective and environmentally responsible wildlife control solutions for: birds, rats, moles, and other wildlife exclusion.
Our knowledge, expertise and process focuses on the following five areas:
- Understanding how urban wildlife has encroached and adapted to find food and shelter in homes and business spaces
- Conduct a thorough inspection and provide with an estimate outlining the work necessary to solve the wildlife intrusion
- Conducting and employing humane animal removal techniques of – exclusion, baiting, trapping, clean-up or prevention to protect the animals as well as homeowners and employees
- Repair damages caused by wildlife intrusion
- Installing preventive and animal-proof methods to keep the animals out for good